Friday, January 21, 2011

Thanks Ten

Thanks to Ten Magazine for the flattering review of this blog. Here's hoping that it'll be around at the ten year mark. I also hope there won't be as many negative articles about foreign teachers to translate this year (partly so I can get started on/finish other projects (like this)). One topic I've amassed material on over the years is the 1988 Olympics - and the material I have keeps expanding as I look through old Korea Times articles from that time. Another topic I hope to begin shortly is a look at the 1975 marijuana busts that decimated the rock music scene in Korea. At any rate, there should be more posts on these topics in the future; thanks to everyone who keeps reading!

3 comments:

TWEffect said...

Congrats!

Charles Montgomery said...

LOL...

You are deserving. My only complaint is you don't post often enough.

KimChicSisters said...

cool!

http://kimchicsisters.blogspot.com/2011/01/korean-food-homemade-mandoo.html